Header Ads

NATURAL TIPS TO HELP YOU MAITAIN YOUR DAUGHTERS NATURAL HAIR.........


Managing my hair as an adult is very difficult, managing a child's' own is then expected to be more work and difficult, but I took it upon me to manage, take care and handle my daughters' hair until she is of age to take care of her hair by herself or she may choose to cut her hair and go on low cut.

I found it difficult initially handling my daughters hair without 
applying kids relaxer once in a while,but then while I was using it, I noticed that my daughters hair was loosing its texture,color, very light and not growing properly. I did not just like the hair then.

Her hair became so light and there was no front hair until I came across these natural process which has helped me regrow, manage, handle and maintain my daughters hair and the hair has full bounced back very well. 

 AS GENEROUS, GOOD, NICE,KIND AND LOVING AS I AM, I HAVE DECIDED TO SHARE THESE NATURAL PROCESS WITH MY DEAR MUMMIES AND FRIENDS THAT LOVE THEIR DAUGHTERS SOOOOO MUCH AND WOULD DO JUST ANYTHING FOR THEIR DAUGHTERS.

Your daughters virgin hair can remain as natural as it is until she is grown to take care of her hair by herself and decide whether or not to keep it natural or to use relaxer.
Follow these simple, easy to do, home and cheap process to handle and manage your daughters hair, natural or not.

Condition your daughters natural with egg, shea butter and honey. while egg and shea butter keeps the hair conditioned and soft, honey prevents breakage and dandruff. 
  • STEPS; 
    Shampoo the hair with kids shampoo or normal shampoo, but I prefer using kids shampoo, dry with towel, while still wet put your already mixed egg, sheabutter and honey, you may choose to use artificial that is manufactured conditioner sold in shops . 
  • U can divide the hair into parts to allow all parts of the hair to be conditioned very well. 
  • Cover the hair with shower cap or plastic bag, let the child sit under the drier for a while if she can, but if she cant use the drier because of the heat, you may just allow the child to wear the shower cap for a long time or for the rest of the day or let the child carry the hair overnight to ensure proper and effective conditioning. The number of eggs to use depends on how hairy your daughter is. You can still maintain your own hair with these tips, I still condition my hair this way, otherwise called steaming .
  • For me I condition my daughters hair every 6 weeks, it all depends on how thick or hairy your daughters hair is. You may choose to do it every month.
  • If you think you want something more than conditioning, then you can use overripe avocado pear as relaxer. mix the avocado pear very well, if possible blend in a blender (I blend mine) to ensure proper mixing of the pear. Mix the overripe avocado pear with the ingredients, egg, sheabutter and honey.
  • Divide the hair into four parts as normal, apply the overripe avocado mixture pear all over the hair. because the pear doesn't hurt, your daughter can carry it as long as she wants to. My daughter carries her own for the whole day (we normally do it on Saturdays), and then washes it off at night bath. 
  • Wash with shampoo, condition the hair if you feel like. I do normal relaxing with relaxer every 6 months depending on how faithful I was on conditioning the hair.
These natural methods of maintaining the natural hair has been tested and trusted by me and some of my mommy friends, you too can try and you wont regret it and then you must have saved your daughters hair from damage due to chemicals.

 DON'T BE STINGY REMEMBER TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.....

Do you know a better way to handle a child's hair and use less chemicals on the hair? Share your tips with us in the comment box.

TILL I BEEP YOU AGAIN.........

STAY HAPPY ALWAYS..............

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.