Header Ads

SHE IS MOM........ SHE IS A COMEDIENNE.

                                                                 

SHE IS A JOY FILLED COMEDIENNE.

she is mom...............she is a fun-filled,happy easy-going comedienne.....

   A comedienne is someone who puts laughter on the faces of other people, he makes them laugh and forget their sorrows no matter what the sorrow may be. I think that what a mom/wife is supposed to be doing in her home, to make the home a safe haven for everyone.

A mom is a comedienne not a tigress who does not want anybody around her to feel free and express themselves or be happy, she is the primary source of happiness in her child's and even her husbands life. A mom is to stir up joyful moments in a child's daily life. Every moment has something fun for the mom to make her kids have fun and be happy.

Celebrate everyday, every moment, every opportunity that you have got with your child as a rare and precious gift that is worth more than career prestige or business opportunity.

Sing silly sweet songs,rhymes, any music you know they love with your kids because you can never have too much music in your home. Tell them jokes, treat them to joke of the day at the dinner table every evening, it will help make them day and usher into a good night rest.

You know school is hard and kids are mean...................life is not always fair but mom can always deliver the rich gift of genuine joy, love and happiness to her kids. BE THAT MOM AT HOME WHERE KIDS AND HUBBY WILL BE IN A HURRY TO RUN TO

Play dress up with your children and travel far away in your plays and dramas, make believe places together and travel there in your mind, even if you can not or may not go there in real life. Only God knows how many times I have traveled with my kids to Disney land in our minds and plays, London is where we go everyday to see the queen.Watch their favorite television shows with them, tell them stories and jokes from the shows. Don't let a day pass or a show end without having any joke or story to share from the show.

We play piggy back ride almost on daily basis, even the days I don't feel like the kids will make you want it. Any kind of play they learn from school and want to play it with me at home i dont mind playing with them.

Our story is a time we share our stories, no matter how stupid or clueless their stories may sound, I enjoy hearing their stories.

Our joke of the day, everybody tells a joke, as a matter of compulsory, so during the day, everyone learns a joke to tell after dinner.

 Teach your children to celebrate, laugh and to sing. Make sure that they believe that their home is the best and safest place on earth simply because you are the mom at home.( I wouldn't mind taking my children with me to live with my mom in her house because she is the mom there and that is how I want my kids to feel anytime they leave home). Because she is the mom there, I feel safe and happy there, no matter what is throwing at me.

I am not the coolest mom or the youngest mom or the skinniest mom or the richest mom or the prettiest mom; but my home is a place of unreserved joy, laughter, happiness,stories,jokes and of course music.

I am saying right now, that I don't wish to spank more, scold more, punish or yell more, command more, give more orders,  I only wish to laugh, tell stories,joke,sing and play more.

IS YOUR HOME A FUN-FILLED SAFE HAVEN WHERE YOUR KIDS WILL BE IN A HURRY TO COME BACK BECAUSE YOU ARE THE MOM THERE?

 HOW DO YOU MAKE YOUR HOME A FUN-FILLED, HAPPY, SAFE PLACE FOR YOUR KIDS? Share your tricks in the comment box and let us all learn together.


SHE IS A JOY FILLED COMEDIENNE.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.