Header Ads

CHILD DISCIPLINE METHODS THAT WORKED FOR ME THAT YOU NEED TO SEE.


Child(ren) discipline is not what a woman can do alone, she needs family and everyone to help, because what she may not know how to handle in a child behavior, another family member may know how to handle and can be of help.
This Easter holiday wasn’t really fun on my side, kai if I manage dodge work, I won’t have peace at home. Report, complain questions and cry here and there. Person will say sorry a hundred times in a day,settle arguments and quarrels as if that’s the only work I have to do. If I come back from work, to rest too is an issue, so I felt something must work, I must talk, yell and shout less. I need rest, but how do I achieve it with these children at home, I wish my mom or mom in-law lives close by.             
 I came up with a trick and it worked. CHILDREN NEED SOME FORM OF DISCIPLINE.

If you must be in this kitchen with me, you must help with something not just stand there and ask me questions or giving a report. Immediately I return from work, these children will follow me bumper to bumper like they want to enter my tummy again, so to reduce that I made a rule YOU MUST HELP WITH SOMETHING WHILE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS OR LAYING YOUR COMPLAINT.                                                                                                                                                        
AIM; I need help in the kitchen; I also need them to stop worrying me.

 RESULT; my son especially, doesn’t want to do anything, so he wouldn’t even cross that kitchen with any complain. My daughter helps out while asking her questions and I get to listen to only person.

 If you want me to listen to you, stop crying or screaming and talk. How annoying it is for them to be laying a complaint or reporting each other and crying at the same time. How am I supposed to hear what they are saying?

AIM; to reduce cry and complaint.

RESULT; no whining, screaming, or throwing temper tantrums. They already know mommy won’t listen if they come with complaint while still crying, so they wipe their tears very well, calm down put themselves together before coming.

Create a mess? Clean it. If I see any drop of food particle by your side after eating, you clean or sweep it. They don’t expect me to clean up the dining table after their meal, or clean any drop of water they spilled. They didn’t employ any help either to be doing it for them. Thank God I don’t have a baby anymore. You can’t scatter your cloths while looking for a particular cloth and expect me to arrange them for you, nahh, you scatter, you arrange. You cant leave your shoes lying around the room and i will pick it for you, or you remove your cloth, instead of using the laundry basket you drop it on the bed for me, naaaaaaaaaaaa

AIM; they need to be careful while eating and also learn how to help around the house and cleanliness. They also need to learn how to arrange and take care of their properties.

RESULT; this one worked like magic. Gone are the days of cleaning up after them. They learned to be very careful while eating for the fear of sweeping or cleaning the dining table, and not doing it very well and then receive some konking. Gone are the days of messing up their room and I will come and fix it.

It is not an easy job raising and disciplining kids. I wonder how my mom did it with seven of us and other relations that grew up with us, totaling almost nine if not more. KUDOS TO OUR MOTHERS.

IF YOU THINK PREGNANCY AND CHILDBIRTH IS HARD, TRY RAISING KIDS/MOTHERHOOD AND THEN MAKE YOUR CHOICE.

Do you know or have a better way of disciplining children? please and please I personally need to learn more. Tell me more in the comment box.

Do you think I'm doing it the wrong way? Please your corrections are are very important, use the comment box.

TILL YOU HEAR FROM ME AGAIN………..

STAY HAPPY ALWAYS…………..


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.