Header Ads

MY EASY TO MAKE NON ALCOHOLIC EASTER RED WINE


                                                           
                                 MY CHILLED BOTTLE OF ZOBO DRINK


  My coca-cola alternative
   I have always known that too much consumption of soft drinks is not quite healthy, but the      addiction sometimes won’t let me keep my throat. I must go for a bottle of coca-cola every day at work; I have my coca-cola crate at home, there’s always a chilled soft drink in my fridge at any point in time.  
   I JUST LOVE COKE.
  
   CHIILED ZOBO DRINK, CHEAPER AND HEALTHER THAN ANY SOFT DRINK.

I always make zobo drink in my house but it never replaced my chilled bottle of coca-cola at work. Zobo drink is for the children as I always tell myself.
So now, I have to stop, no, I think reduce how I consume these soft drinks as fast as possible.
I decided to go back to chilled zobo drink entirely and say no coca cola.

Advantages of my chilled zobo drink.

  • ·       Pocket friendly; even if its hundred naira you have you can make your own bottle of zobo drink. The quantity you want determines how much you will spend. I buy coca-cola pet for #150, at work and it’s just for one consumption, while with that same amount I can get up to 3 bottles of zobo drink.
  • ·       Very healthy; no need to tell, soft drink is a silent killer with all the additives and chemicals you can think of. NAFDAC sef no help matter. My zobo drink is very healthy as it is just a natural plant given to man by God. It also helps me sleep well unlike coca-cola that was gradually giving me insomnia.
  • No additives, colorants or preservatives. You can control your additives, unlike coca cola, you drink what you are given
  • Its a drink for everyone in the home. unlike the red wine we buy and tag it adult drink. Diabetic or not, hypertensive or not, zobo drink is for you
  •  Easy to make; you only need
  •   Your zobo
  •  Ginger
  •  A pot
  • Source of fire (gas burner, stove, firewood, electric burner)
  •   Fresh Pineapple for flavor (if you so wish) or any fruit flavor.
  •    A little sugar ( if you so desire).

 Method
  • wash your zobo and put on fire with your sliced or grinded ginger and pineapple or any flavor you wish according to taste.
  •  Cook till it properly boils very well, and then add your flavor.
  • Bring down from fire, allow to cool; and then sieve. Add sugar if you want .Your zobo drink is ready. Dispense in bottles and fridge.
  • Enjoy your natural, healthy soft drink alternative.

  Is there any other alternative to soft drink you know? Please do share with us in the comment box.

       Did I miss any step or ingredient in making the zobo drink? Please tell us in the comment box.

   Pleaseee don’t forget to share to let your family and friends know that they can make their own    soft drink.

        HAPPY EASTER.

       TILL I BEEP YOU AGAIN……….

        STAY HAPPY ALWAYS.



7 comments:

  1. Zobo is quite nice. But I've never added ginger before . Guess you have added more to my knowledge . I gotta try it right a way.cheers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ginger is rich in flavor and also medicinal

      Delete
  2. U can substitute sugar with sychamore fruit which contains natural sugar.ZOBO is good for health .i stopped taking soft drinks except a glass of wine on sudays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sychamore friut, will llok for tha. have not used it before. thanks ma'am

      Delete
  3. Hmmmmmmm, Zobo replace Coke? I believe am seeing jolly cola which contains the so called chemicals you are running away from. Please check it I think it contains aspartame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its optional ma, unlike in coke its not. you can choose to use it if you want that coke taste and you can as well control the quantity. in coke you consume whatever they serve you.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.