Header Ads

4 GROUPS OF PEOPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, FACEBOOK.

Four classes of people on social media.

Social media-- Facebook, instagram, twitter, snapchat, whatsapp, bbm etc, are all forms of sharing and receiving information and other things.

People go to social media for a whole lot of reasons, to get information, to share information, to make new friends, to get answers for questions, to share their lives and happenings with friends, to cure boredom etc.



Well, having been on social media particularly Facebook for quite a long time, I have studied some groups of people on Facebook, consciously or unconsciously we all fall into one if not all the groups.

As you read and laugh don’t forget to locate your group.

  • Those that when you don’t see their post on social media in two days, they should be declared missing; on Facebook, there are people that must make a post every day, even if it is just an old post, they must answer the question, “what is on your mind” at least every two days. These set of people if you don’t see their post on any social media platform especially Facebook, please call them on phone, chat them up, in fact declare them missing. I love this group of people because they keep social media active, lively, entertaining and fun. In fact, I need to declare someone missing on Facebook right now.

  • Those that like, comment on all post but hardly make a post; these group of people encourage the first group to continue posting, they make notifications to keep popping on peoples Facebook wall. I love this group sooooo much, they are the reason why there are comments to read on Facebook groups. Don’t worry about getting a like or a comment on your post, this group is very much active on social media. This group is also in the business of adding people to all the groups on Facebook.

  •  Ghosts; honestly I don’t like this group at all; they are more or less nonexistent. They don’t post, comment or like anything on social media. They are the ones feeling like “big boys and girls” or should I say “showing maturity” on social media. I don’t like this group at all, they only add to the number of followers on social media but are “ghosts”. This group is under the “comments readers association on Facebook”. No matter how beautiful your picture is, they will never drop a like, even if your post is highly motivating or inspirational, they can never like it, in fact, they are nonexistent on social media.

  • The “sharer sharers”; this group of people share anything they see “please share” on social media, without verifying the post,  especially all those posts that say, share or you die, share if you love, let me receive one if I’m your friend,,,,,,,,,, well I kind of like this group of sha, at least they make my cellphone beep.

  • The “let me show face group”; this group of people you see their post once in six months, or more. Sometimes only on their birthdays. They share other people’s posts but hardly make a post themselves. They also like or comment on selected posts on social media. They are just like “it has been long, let me show face”.

Now which group do I belong? I think I belong to all the groups, I post, like, comment, share in fact do everything on social media, but I don’t add people to Facebook groups without seeking for their consent.

Which group do you belong?

Share with your friends let them assess themselves and find their group.

Till I come your way again,,,,,,,,
Stay happy always.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.