Header Ads

EVERYDAY EXPERIENCE OF A MOTHER; MOTHERHOOD. CHILDREN'S DAY EDITION.

         
                                                                 
Facts you need to know about having kids, (motherhood)
Motherhood they say, is one of the highest paying jobs ever on earth because the reward is pure, unconditional love. Being a mother and raising kids has taught me a lot and is still teaching me every day. 

Being patient and accommodating are one of the things I have learned from being a mother. I have also learned from my kids too. ALSO READ; LIFE LESSONS MY KIDS TAUGHT ME

Now there are some real, practical facts and realities of motherhood that I have experienced or heard from some of my mommy friends and want to share them here.

THIS MOM JOB IS NOT EASY SOMETIMES BUT IT IS A MUST DO JOB.

  1. Sometimes you lock yourself in the car or room just to eat peacefully without anyone knowing you ate that thing; Who said I cannot eat anything without having to share it with the kids or everyone knowing I ate that thing, SOMETIMES I LOCK MYSELF IN THE CAR ON MY WAY BACK FROM THE MALL OR IN THE ROOM, JUST TO EAT WHAT I WANT PEACEFULLY. In motherhood, you don't eat alone.
  2.  Sometimes you feel tired and that your brain stopped functioning;  Having everything figured out and everything is in place is demanding, so much so that sometimes, I feel my brain needs re-booting to continue functioning properly.
  3.  Sometimes you want to hide in the bathroomWhen my kids are at home or am at home with them, there is nothing like alone time, sometimes I wonder if they want to enter my tummy again. The only alone time I have is when I go out alone, or they are not at home or I HIDE IN THE BATHROOM.
  4.  Sometimes you feel like crying or actually cry ; after shouting at your kids and then you realize the offense does not deserve you raising your voice, shouting or yelling. Yes sometimes I yell too much and the reason for yelling does not worth it, I FEEL LIKE CRYING OR CRY SOMETIMES WHEN I YELL OR SHOUT UNNECESSARILY.
  5. Sometimes you want to look exceptionally beautiful and feel good about yourself; Being a mother is not a ticket to looking UN-kept, haggard or feeling bad about me. SOMETIMES I WANT TO WEAR THAT SKINNY JEANS AND BODY HUG TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND FEEL LIKE A GIRL.Motherhood does not and should not take away beauty.
  6.  Sometimes you wish a miracle will just happen and your kids will be all grown. I heard when they all grow up and leave the house you will miss having them around, I’m not sure about how I will feel when they all leave the house, till then, I JUST WISH A MIRACLE WILL JUST HAPPEN AND THEY WILL ALL BE GROWN UPS.
  7. Sometimes you feel alone; You may wonder if every mother goes through the same kind of stress you go through or even worse or maybe less, is their lives perfect and everything working out perfectly for them? SOMETIMES YOU MAY JUST FELL ALONE BUT YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
  8.  Sometimes you feel you need a break or a vacation. Yes you may just want to go away for awhile to feel free or breathe in some fresh air. SOMETIMES YOU AMY JUST WANT A VACATION ALONE. Motherhood does not give room fro alone time.
  9. Finally you still thank God and remain grateful to Him ; that you have those little ones jumping all around the house, calling mom, mom, mom every now and then, that your bank account is not always green because you have kids to cater for, the house you have to clean always because you have kids to scatter and dirty the house, the laundry you have to do, the meals you have to make, that you don’t have everything you need because you have kids to provide for first, that you don’t have to spend several nights out because you have kids waiting to see and hear your voice before they fall asleep, they are all worth thanking God for.  LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN SO EMPTY AND LONELY WITHOUT THEM.
  10. Your kids are happy and grateful to have a mom like you; you may not be perfect in your own eyes, or family members and friends may judge you and make you feel imperfect but to your kids, you are the best mom they could ever have, you are life itself to them, they wont trade you for anything, YOUR KIDS LOVES YOU UNCONDITIONALLY.  YOU ARE MOM LIKE NO OTHER.

  Motherhood is the best part of my life. Motherhood does not give room for selfishness, you just have to place your kids above and before you.

I know there are so many facts about motherhood that I may not have written here, tell us more about them in the comment box.

Do you think these facts are true or they are false, share your opinion in the comment box.

FEEL FREE TO ALSO SHARE ONE OR TWO OF YOUR EVERYDAY EXPERIENCE AS A MOTHER. 

HAPPY CHILDRENS DAY TO ALL OF US.

SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS TO ENCOURAGE THEM ON THIS JOURNEY OF MOTHERHOOD AND RAISING KIDS. SHARE WITH THE MEN TO LET THEM KNOW HOW MOTHERS FEEL SOMETIMES.

TILL I BEEP YOU AGAIN….

STAY HAPPY ALWAYS….

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.