Header Ads

9 THINGS YOU SHOULD NEVER SAY TO A PREGNANT WOMAN.


 
Anytime you see a pregnant woman, what is going on in her mind is far different from what you think To save yourself some disgrace and embarrassment don't say these words to a pregnant woman, even if she is your wife.


Being pregnant is an opportunity and a privilege but still it is not an easy condition. When you see a pregnant, woman watch her mood before you say a word to her. If she’s in a good mood, good luck you will get a good reply, if she’s not then....MIND YOUR BUSINESS.


 If you have never been embarrassed by a pregnant woman, you wont understand what it means to mind your business around a business woman.

If you have been pregnant and someone has not said what you don't like to you, then you are lucky and wont understand what it means when people don't mind their business.


           1)  WHEN DID YOU TAKE IN? Was she supposed to tell you or announce to everyone before having sex? Were you supposed to hold the torchlight for them? Next time you see a pregnant woman just say congrats. Are you the doctor that will help her calculate he expected date of delivery.

           2)  YOU LOOK SO BIG; a pregnant woman is expected to put on a little weight, don’t make it sound like she committed a crime. If she is looking small, you will still ask her if she is ill. Next time you see a pregnant woman just say; you look good.
    

          3) IS IT GONNA BE A BOY OR A GIRL? It’s gonna be a baby for crying out loud. Are you going to do something extraordinary for the baby if it’s your preferred baby sex? Next time you see a pregnant woman just say; I hope you and the baby are doing great.

       
 4)      4) DO YOU HAVE A NAME FOR THE BABY YET? How am I going to name a baby that I haven’t seen? Besides why should I tell you the name I intend to call my child before the baby is born? What if I tell you the name I intend to call my child and it’s the same name with your brother, sister, girlfriend or boyfriend, are you gonna keep quiet about it or tell me about everyone you know that is called by that name? Don't worry on the day of the naming ceremony, you will know the name.

      
 5)     5) FROM YOUR LOOKS, YOU ARE HAVING………………. Yea yea, you guessed right. Just hold on till I have my baby. Did I tell you I need a scan to know what I'm having?

        
6       6) AREN'T YOU TOO OLD OR TOO YOUNG TO HAVE A CHILD? Hmmmmmmm and what if I am, how is that your business? Are you my mother? You only know what I told you.
   

         7) ARE YOU ARE STILL PREGNANT? Its 9 good months of pregnancy and not 9 days or 9 weeks. Where you there the day I did the deed? Are you counting with my due date with me, are you the doctor that will take the delivery?      

        
         8) MY LABOR EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE; thank you for enlightening and educating me and also scarring me at the same time. Mine wont be like yours. My name is not the same as yours.

      
9)  WHEN IS YOUR DUE DATEFor crying out loud, are you the husband that should be getting ready for hospital bill or the mother that will be getting ready for omugwo (baby sitting)? Anytime you hear the baby has arrived just praise God.                


 Someone has told you something or asked you something that he/she shouldn’t have said to you or you didn't like when you were pregnant? Let’s hear them in the comment box.

Were you embarrassed by a pregnant woman by saying what you shouldn't have said to her? Share that experience with me in the comment box.



DON’T FORGET TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND HEAR THEIR EXPERIENCES AND ALSO WARN  THEM OF AN IMPENDING EMBARRASSMENT BY A PREGNANT WOMAN.

 TILL I COME WITH MY GIST AGAIN.....

STAY HAPPY ALWAYS………………

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.