Header Ads

EASY AND CHEAP WAY TO BURN FAT AT HOME. NOGYM, KETO OR DIETING.



Ok, sisterlies today it’s about me and my struggle to add weight at least 65kg. In the process of wanting to add weight, I found an easy, cheap, less stressful way to lose weight, no gym no keto,no dieting. To add weight it’s not easy, maybe for me, as I have eaten all the eatables, I don’t select food or junk, in fact I placed myself on everyday swallow, not semovita, correct akpu or eba. All these didn’t work, so I resigned to being me. I LOVE FOOD STILL.
          I weighed 65kg for the first time after my third child and I was happy, omugwo food, sleep and all really helped. I tried to maintain it at 65and not go down again but somehow along the line I went back to 58kg abi 55kg sef , annoying really.

How did I lose this almost 10kg without gym, workout, dieting, portion control or keto?

 That’s my topic for today.
It is easy and cheap but definitely not for lazy people but, I can be lazy well well. In fact I love laziness.
 Where do I even start from? OK I know, I had to stay without a help for some time, it was just me, hubby and the kids. It wasn’t easy initially staying without someone to at least sweep the house or help you with the kids or stay home with them while I do some running’s. For that period of staying alone with the kids, I do all my house chores from sweeping, mopping, cooking, the kids, laundry etc with little help from the kids or hubby sometimes. Combining official duty, wife/mom duty no easy.

Imagine waking up on a Saturday morning, manage to do devotion and dash straight to the kitchen to start work without eating, before you know it, its 12pm or even 2pm and you have not eaten anything. Definitely you must sweat while doing your chores, that is burning fat at home plus starving= weight loss.

Work days are the most stressful days ever, wake up early, dress the kids for school, dress for work and then drop them on my way to work. After work, school runs again (thank God I close 2:30 pm) then housework resumes again.

Try this routine for two weeks and watch yourself burn that stubborn fat.

TO LOOSE WEIGHT;

  • Let go of house help

  • Do all your work yourself

  • Don’t eat before you start doing your chores, if you are busy, you won’t even remember food until you are done.

  • When you come back from, work return to work

  • Chase your kids up and down

Your mop, broom, dirty clothes, dustpan etc and everything you can think of around your home is saying; LET ME HELP YOU BURN THAT FAT. Are willing to let them help you?

When a help is there, you wake up in the morning and tune the television with already made breakfast on the table waiting for you, why won’t you add weight?In the afternoon, the same thin, you eat and sleep while the help does all the work at home, and burns her fat. When you return from work, go back to house work.
If you are not gyming, dieting or doing any kind of portion control or ketoing, please follow my advice and come back to shape within months.

Do you I think my advice is wrong or funny? Drop your opinion in the comment box.

THE TRUTH IS, ONE CANT DO WITHOUT A HELP, YOU NEED THEM, BUT YOU ALSO NEED TO LOOSE WIGHT.

DO YOU THINK MY ADVICE IS WRONG OR FUNNY, LET ME HEAR YOUR OPINION IN THE COMMENT BOX.

TILL I BEEP YOU AGAIN....
STAY HAPPY ALWAYS...

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.